We do accept custom orders! Email us at email@example.com to get your custom order started.
Yes! We always have items on sale under our "SALE" tab, and we offer discount codes when you join our email list (sign up at the bottom of this page)
Yes we do! We love selling to boutiques, bakeries, and shops who want to re-sell our products in their stores. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
We love creating gifts for businesses' employees, clients, and suppliers. Check out the Corporate Gifts tab on our menu for more information, or visit our Corporate Gifts Contact Page to inquire about a corporate order.
This rarely happens, but because our items are handmade by people, we have human error occur sometimes! If your order has the incorrect color, incorrect spelling etc. please contact us within 48 hours of the package being delivered with a photo of the item so we can send a new item or find another solution.
If you order is missing an item, let us know and we will be happy to help! Please note we do check the cameras in our production facility to verify whether or not the item in question was included in the package.
Our staff works Monday-Friday from 8am-5pm.
We do! Our phone number is (252)-320-9458. Please note our customer experience team answers and returns phone calls Monday-Friday from 8am-5pm, excluding holidays.
Our email is email@example.com, we typically respond in 1 business day or less!
It typically takes us 1 business day to fulfill an order. This does not include the package's time in transit/shipping. If there are any delays in production, we will let you know as soon as possible!
The shipping timeline depends on the method you choose at checkout. The options are listed below!
First Class Mail: 2-7 business days
Priority Mail: 2-3 business days
Priority Mail Express: 1-2 business days
UPS Ground: 3-6 business days
UPS 3 Day Select: 3 business days
UPS 2 Day Select: 2 business days
UPS 1 Day Select: 1 business day
These time frames are estimates, and they are not guaranteed.
Let us know as soon as possible by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and updated personalization information. We will let you know if we have started production on your item yet and if we are able to change it! We are not responsible for errors in personalization, and we fulfill orders exactly as typed.
If your order has not been shipped yet: Notify us of your new address via email as soon as possible to change your shipping address.
If your order has shipped and you have received an email with tracking information: We cannot change your shipping address once your package has shipped. If you chose UPS for your shipping method, you may be able to change your address once your package is in transit by creating a free UPS My Choice Account and rerouting your package there. It often costs extra to change your address once it is in transit.
If there is an issue with your order (ex- product defect, incorrect item, etc), we must be notified within 48 hours of the package being delivered.
Please reach out to us via email - email@example.com. In the email, please include:
-Your order number
-Photo(s) of the damaged item(s)
-Photo(s) of the outside of the package the items arrived in
Try these steps!
1. Check all side doors and your mailbox, with neighbors, or the front office (if applicable)
2. Ask your family/friends who live with you if they got the package for you.
3. Wait a few days - USPS delivery vans have GPS that sometimes automatically updates a shipment as "delivered" prematurely
4. Contact the local post office or UPS, provide the tracking number, and let them know what happened to see if they can help
5. If the item does not show up (which is rare), file a claim online or at UPS or the post office that delivered the item (USPS insures Priority Mail and in most cases are liable for misdelivered or stolen property)
Please note we cannot reimburse lost, stolen, or mis-delivered packages. Thank you for understanding!
As soon as the package makes it back to us, we will reach out to you! This typically happens because the mailing address is not valid. Once we receive the package, we will set up payment for a new shipping label and get it sent to a new address of your choosing.
Because each product we create has been made to order, we do not accept returns on any of our products.
If your product is defective, has an incorrect spelling, or you are not pleased with the quality of your item, please let us know with 48 hours of delivery. We want every experience with Simple & Sentimental to exceed your expectations, and we want to ensure you receive excellent products!
If you purchased a non-personalized item, you may exchange it for a different size or color. It is up to the discretion of Simple & Sentimental to determine if the item was personalized. Personalized items include items with custom colors, sizes, text, etc. Exchanged items do require the customer to pay for return shipping and shipping of the new item.
Each of our tumblers feature designs that are professionally printed. They are top-rack dishwasher safe in most dishwashers. The designs will never peel, fade, or come off from regular use.
Our mugs are personalized using permanent vinyl decals. They are hand-wash only and are not dishwasher safe. Avoid soaking them in water for long periods of time and do not scrub with abrasive brushes and cloths.
Our pajamas are made of a high-quality luxury fabric called modal. Below are instructions on how to care for this type of fabric.
1. Wash the pajamas on gentle cycle using warm water and cool rinse. Use the amount of detergent necessary for your laundry load size and machine.
2. Avoid using chlorine bleach.
3. Remove your pajamas from the washer and put them in the dryer using the Low-Dry or Tumble setting.
4. Press the pajamas with an iron set on low to medium heat while the fabric is still slightly damp, avoiding the personalized designs. Do not iron over the personalized designs, iron those areas inside-out. Hang the pajamas in your closet after laundering to avoid wrinkling.
1. Do not dry clean these items. Wash and dry garments inside out. Choose cold or warm water temperature settings for the wash. Use mild detergent.
2. Dry on a low/tumble setting or hang dry.
3. Do not iron directly on the design. If you must iron the item, make sure to use low heat and place a dish towel or cloth over the transfer, or place the item inside out.
1. Clean the area you are applying the decal to with alcohol or soap & water to remove any dust and debris.
2. Using a credit card, press firmly on the decal with the design facing down to ensure that the decal sticks to the clear application transfer paper.
3. Peel the white or blue paper backing away from the decal at a 45 degree angle.
4. Apply decal to cleaned area, pressing firmly using credit card.
5. Slowly remove clear transfer tape. Be careful not to pull the decal away from the cleaned area. If decal starts to pull off, repeat step 4 by pressing the transfer tape down and rubbing over it with your fingers or a credit card.
6. Enjoy! Avoid washing the surface you applied the decal to for at least 48 hours to allow the vinyl to cure. Please note that any items you apply a vinyl decal to are hand-wash only and are not dishwasher safe.
1. Preheat your iron. Use the polyester/wool setting for a home iron. Preheat the graduation cap for 10 seconds by ironing like normal. Remove paper backing from transfer. Position the transfer on the graduation cap. Cover the area you will be ironing with parchment paper.
2. Press down with medium pressure on the first section of the transfer for 10-15 seconds. Lift up iron and move to next area, and continue steps until you have covered all areas, overlapping partially with each section. While it is still warm, remove cover sheet and peel off the plastic carrier sheet, exposing the transfer. If plastic doesn’t come off easily, let garment cool before trying again. If this doesn’t work, stop and repeat the first steps again, trying to use more pressure or increase the temperature slightly. Once plastic sheet is removed, put cover sheet back on the transfer and iron area normally for 10 seconds. Inspect the transfer to make sure there is no corners or parts that haven’t fully stuck to the garment. Complete last step until the transfer has completely adhered.